Thursday, May 5, 2011

My hero: My mother




A hero is someone who has an impact on someone else's life, a person who saves lives and who cares about others. There are many qualities for a hero such as a hero can be a brave, visionary, unselfish and strong person. If you ask me about what makes a hero, I will say that there are a lot of actions that can be done in order to make an ordinary person a hero such as helping people to overcome their poverty, problems and misfortune. More over, protecting their rights and saving their lives from dangerous situations. These are just few examples of some of the actions that make a person a hero. My hero is my mother.

My mother is an ordinary person. She is uneducated women and she did not go to school but she knows a lot of things that people can not find them in books. She is a housewife, a mother, a wife and a friend to me. She has sons and daughters. She is a strong woman and she does whatever it takes to make us happy and comfortable. She teaches her children good things and how to be a good citizen. I love my mother a lot and I can imagine my life without her.

I choose my mother as my hero because she teaches me a lot of things about life, how I can solve my problems, how I can be a good person, how I can respect other people and how I can be a good girl. My mother is a wonderful gift from God. She is really my real hero.

At last it is very important to have a hero in our life because they build the life by the achievements that they do for the people around them. It is good to have a hero who is like a model for you to follow.

Written by: Tahani Al Hadi
Grade 12/2
Submitted to: Tr. Zainab Al Yahmedi
Al Billah School (11-12) 

0 comments: