Thursday, May 5, 2011

My hero is Opera Gail Winfrey


                                    My hero is Opera Gail Winfrey

A hero is a person who helps other people and someone who wants to make the world we live in a better place. He/She is visionary, confident and unselfish person. There are many actions that can be done by a hero. One of these actions is that she/he helps poor people and tries to solve their problems. This is what my hero did throughout her life and she is still doing it. My hero is called Opera Gail Winfrey.

Who is Opera Winfrey? She was born in 29/1/1954 in USA. She was very clever in her school. She studied in the university. She helps poor people in Africa. Also, she wrote a book about her life. She did her actions through her programme in TV which is called "Opera". She helps people all over the global.

 I choose this person as my hero because she helps people who need help all over the world. She changes life of a lot of people. She has awakened a lot of sleeping minds through her talking show "Opera". She discusses many issues that no one dares to discuss them in public. I admire her for all of these things that she did and still doing. I heard that this is her farewell season. I will miss her and her show.

Having a hero in our life is very important to let the world more save and to be like a model in our life and for all people.



Name: Abeer Abdullah Al- Malki
Grade 12/2
Submitted to: Tr. Zainab Al Yahmedi
Al Billah School (11-12)

0 comments: