Thursday, May 5, 2011

My hero: Khalifa Al Suwaidi


                                            

                                      My hero: Khalifa Al Suwaidi

A hero is someone like Khalifa Al Suwaidi. A person who saves lives, who cares about every body and everything, someone who wants to make the world we live in better place. My hero is Dr. Khalifa Ali Humaid Al Suwaidi.

Who is Khalifa Al Suwaidi? He was born in 1st of Jan in 1963. He has PHD in education. He studied in many countries and I think that it is wonderful. Also, he studied in many universities like Zaid University. He has many certificates and he got many prices from many Sheikhs in UAE Therefore he becomes famous because he has Fatwa program which is very wonderful ,and he has many certificates ,and he is a member in the education of emirate of Abu Dhabi .

I choose him as my hero because I learn new things every day when I watch his program "Fatwa" which  helps me in my daily life and he is my hero because he has many certificates and he has many prices and I would like and I wish to be like him.

It is very important to have a hero in our life for many reasons. Heroes help us when we have problems. They also help us to overcome them. Moreover, heroes help us to discover new things about ourselves. That is why everyone should have a hero in his/her life.



Name: Abeer Omar
Grade 12/2
Submitted to: Tr. Zainab Al Yahmedi
Al Billah School (11-12)





0 comments: