Thursday, May 5, 2011

My hero: Prophet Mohammed (peace be up on him)


A hero is someone like Prophet Mohammed. A person who saves lives who cares about everybody and every things, who wants to make the world we live a better place. A hero has many qualities such as he or she should be a visionary, confident and unselfish person. My hero is Prophet Mohammed-peace be up on him-.

Everyone knows who Prophet Mohammed is. For the one who do not know him he is Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Hashimi. He -peace be up on him- was born in Makkah on Monday the twelfth day of Rabia' al awwal in the year of elephant I the year of 650 A.D. He -peace be up on him-studied and took all of his education from a special book that he took from his God. It is called the Holy Quran.

 Mohammed -peace be up on him-is a hero because he was the last messenger to all people by Allah. He -peace be up on him-made new and big country. He-peace be up on him- persuaded people to live for worshiping god. They must not worship any one who can not harm them except Allah.

I choose this hero because I think prophet Mohammed-peace be up on him- is the best man in the earth and no one like him. I think it is very important to have a hero in the life because all people have many problems in their life and they need someone to be a model for them to solve their problems.


Name Raifa Humaid Al Jahafi
Grade 12/2
Submitted to: Tr. Zainab Al Yahmedi
Al Billah School (11-12)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was very nice thing you wrote. Mohammed is my hero too.

Unknown said...

That was very nice thing of you to write. Mohammed is my hero too, he is my hero because even if he get hurt he forgive, even if people say bad things about him he would smile and ask god "Allah" to change their heater to Islam

Unknown said...

That was very nice thing of you to write. Mohammed is my hero too, he is my hero because even if he get hurt he forgive, even if people say bad things about him he would smile and ask god "Allah" to change their heater to Islam