Friday, April 22, 2011

My hero: John Cena






My hero: John Cena

 A hero is a person who you want to be like him/her in the future. He/She is also a person who you always imitate and whom you love very much. In brief, a hero is a person whom you consider as a model to follow. There are many qualities that can be said about a hero such as the hero should be positive character, honest, helpful, thoughtful and brave. The hero does many things such as he/she tries hard to help others. He/She also thinks of people around him/her and tries to make them happy. However, in this essay I am going to write about my hero, his name is John Cena.

Who is John Cena? John Cena is a very famous wrestler. His full name is John Felix Anthony Cena. He is the second eldest of five brothers: Dan, Matt, Steve and Sean. Cena was born on 23rd of April in 1977, in west Newbury, Massachusetts. He is the son of Carol and John Cena. John graduated from Springfield in 1998 with a degree in exercise physiology, after which he pursued a career in body building.

John worked as chauffeur for a limousine company before he started his career in wrestling. He participated in some championships and he defeated a lot of heavy weight wrestlers. He won his first Heavy Weight Championship by defeating Chris Jericho. He continued his career in wrestling. He won in some games as well as he lost in some games. In 2001, he signed a developmental contract with the world Wrestling Federation (WWF) and he was assigned to its developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). During his time he wrestled as both the proto type and Mr. P and he held the OVW Heavy Weight Championship for three months.

If you ask me why I consider John Cena as my hero even though I am girl and girls are not supposed to watch wrestling or even choose a man as their hero but all I can say that it does not matter whether you choose a man or a woman as a hero what important is that you choose someone who has great impact in your life and he/she push you forward to achieve your dream. I like John Cena because even though he lost a lot of competitions every time he tries to come back but this does not prevent him from achieving his dreams which is to return his title for heavy weight champion. I admire him a lot for that and I will follow his steps to achieve my own dreams. I will not let anything to frustrated me or discourage me from achieving them.

At last, having a hero is a very great thing to spread the justice everywhere in this world and to fight all the problems that we face every day in our life as our hero or heroine did.

To read more about John Cena please click the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cena

Name: Badriya Hamood Al Badri
Grade 12/2
Al Billah School (11-12)
Submitted to: T. Zainab Al Yahmedi

0 comments: