Friday, April 22, 2011

My hero: Dr. Tariq Asswidan




My hero: Dr. Tariq Asswidan


The word "hero" has a lot of definition and it may differ from one person and other according to his/her point of view. For me a hero is someone who has an impact on someone else's life. A hero can be a visionary, unselfish, confident, brave, popular and educated person. Some may disagree with me regarding some characteristics but this is my point of view. It is not something fixed. However, but what makes a person a hero? It is difficult questions to ask but is you ask me, I will say that a hero is a person who helps poor people and saves the lives of unfortunate people. Moreover, a hero is a person who gives advice for people who need help. In this essay I am going to write about my hero. His name is Tariq Asswidan.

My hero name is An Arabic figure. His name is Tariq Mohammed Asswidan. He was born in Kuwait in 1953. He has a PHD in Oil Engineering from Telsar University, Oklahoma (USA).

Dr. Tariq sifted his interests from focusing in his career into focusing in the progress of his nation and its youth. Some may wonder what kind of a person who leaves his career in order to advice some people about certain issues related to their religion and life which they can gain this knowledge at school or through dealing people. All I can say that this person is a great visionary person. He held a lot of conferences and seminars regarding this issue. He is the author of the following books: "Success Making", "How do you change yourself' and "The Art of Impressive Recitation".

I choose this person as my hero because he has the ability to a waken minds, wills and shipment of the mind. He also has the ability to influence people and helps them to follow the right tracks in their life by holding seminars. All of his work is presented in a renewed revolt against the inertia of creativity and revolution on the simulation. I really would like to follow his track. I also wish to have the ability to influence people and take apart in changing their life as he did and still doing. 

At last, it is very important to have a hero in our life. Our heroes will always guide as to right way and make us do the right things.

To read more about him click the following link but the information are in Arabic:



Name: Butheena Khalfan Al Badri
Grade 12/2
Al Billah School (11-12)
Submitted to: Tr. Zainab Al Yahmedi

0 comments: