Friday, April 22, 2011

My Partner- Introducing herself and her class

I am Mrs. Jeonghye Yoon, an Korean English teacher at Seoul Visual Media High School, Seoul, South Korea. Me and my class 1-4, 15 students are writing a short English essays about their role model and best friend. I think we can define a hero in may ways. A hero can be supernatural existence like god and goddess. We also can think of a movie character, superman, easily. But, here, we want to narrow down the meaning into someone who inspired you, and someone whom you want to learn everything about him/her.

<Procedure>
1. Basic writing: writing a first draft based on outline and brainstrom
  * Goal: Let's make your writing better-organized.
2. Post your writing to a discussion in My Hero Project.
3. Partner teacher : Zainab_Al-yahmedi (Al Billah school, Barka. Oman)

0 comments: