Friday, April 22, 2011

My Role Model - My Mother by Jeonghye Yoon

first draft
 
                                  My Role Model- My Mother

     Do you have a role model? Who is your specific person who inspired you a lot in your life? If someone ask me who my hero is, I would say "My mother" without hesitant. I admire her because she has strong personalities. She never waists her time. She was always busy in taking several roles at the same time: mother, wife, teacher, herself. I think it is a person's basic desire to be relaxed and often to be lazy. However, in my entire life, I never saw her doing nothing and just relaxing.
She also has a strong will power to put her goals into practice. She went to a graduate course when I was 10. I often observed her reading books and writing reports and thesis. She got her driver's license on her first trial in her early 50's, while I got mine on my 5th trial in my early 20's.
     I respect her because took two models in a perfect way : a devoted mother and a professional teachers. She was a breadwinner when all family members suffer from father's failure in business. She always tired to teach her 3 children good manners, motto, behaviors, and positive attitude toward our lives. She took good care of 3 children so they received good education and had established careers in their life.
     My mother passed away last year. her lessons and attitude will be always remain in my whole life. I am the sum of her devotion and efforts. There in no one who can be the replacement of my mother as my role model. She is the most powerful person in my whole life. Mother, are you doing fine up there? I miss you a lot!!

written by: Jeonghye Yoon  
To read more click the following link:

0 comments: